As the rendering process is an artistic process, the simulation can depict lighting, shadows, atmosphere, color, texture, and optical effects such as refraction of light or motion blur on moving objects as a painting, an abstract image, or a photorealistic image. The choice is yours!
Architectural Interior Design & Renderings in Karachi Pakistan.
Architectural interior rendering is the ideal way to visually describe interior design elements. Use the services of Design HUB to see every corner of your interior design. Test the lighting position or feel the placement of furniture in the interior. The interior designs can also be used for “pre-sale” apartments, the creation of leaflets and flyers, and the sale of great ideas to customers.
Architectural Exterior Design & Renderings in Karachi Pakistan.
Architectural exterior renderings are the greatest way to show imagination to advertise and visualization your structure prior to construction! You provide Designing HUB with the design and we will transform your sketches into a 3 dimensional, photo-realistic image that can be scaled to suit most advertising or presentation boards! The key to creating the most believable architectural rendering is to provide Designing HUB with as many design clues as possible.
Architectural landscape rendering in Karachi, Pakistan.
Architectural landscape renderings, rendered as per the natural surrounding and lightening’s allows us to have realistic views. Landscape architectural views provide a marketing edge specially in expressing the ideas in a more predominantly way and clear prospective providing a benefit in marketing competition. Illustrate the realistic architecture elaborating the complete view even of the small details like plantation and lightning to help you convey your idea. Designing HUB provides a life-like service that can aid Landscapers to really illustrate their visions.
Photo Realistic Rendering in Karachi, Pakistan.
Rendering uses a computer software program to create an image from a model or other 3d description of an object or space. Such model contains all the pertinent information necessary to develop the image, including dimensions, viewing angle, surface textures, lighting elements, and more.
Photorealistic rendering is a form of exceptionally high-quality rendering, with careful attention to detail, which makes the end product virtually unreadable, which would have the structure if you took a high-definition image with your own camera or phone. Photorealistic renderings are so realistic that they can easily be confused with reality. Designing HUB is pleased to offer these high- quality photorealistic renderings in Karachi, Pakitan.
Make sure that you provide us with the following descriptions for your Architectural Rendering:
- Provide a comprehensive materials list for the building(s) in question.
- Photographs, sketches and descriptions all help create a realistic environment.
- Provide our team with the surrounding structures in question.
- Clearly state what it is you wish to investigate with your study.
- What is the immediate environment of your building like?
- What function does the building provide? Commercial, Government, Residential?
- How many angles of the building do you wish to have rendered?
- What are the specific materials and colors you wish to see on certain parts of the building?
- Which angle will best ‘sell’ your structure?
- An electronic version of your site (and surrounding sites if applicable).